Princess Adores Her Readers!
Sunday, November 21, 2010
All that has happened, all that is happening and all that will happen seems like a blur. Time is on a standstill for now I guess. For me, anyways. The rest of the world seems to be going on fine. All is well in this fast paced life of ours. We dont take a step back to appreciate all the good things we have going on for us. Just focus on the bad and all the things we lack. Kinda sick if you think about it. But then again, would you, what with being in a fast paced society, stop to even think about it?
The ever glamorous 21st birthday is coming up. Ok, maybe for me it's not going to be a big deal. Hell even my family isnt planning anything. Not even a cake. And to top it off, people I consider my own are telling me 1 month in advance that they wont be able to make it for my birthday. Heck I dont even have anything planned for you to even miss. So you can stop acting all guilt ridden. Much appreciated.
Then there is the thing about the future. What am I going to do? Why am I still not working? Why this? Why that? Piss off will you!!
Friday, September 3, 2010
Sunday, August 15, 2010
I get myself too emotionally attached to one thing that I tend to block all the rest out. That's my biggest mistake and me being the stubborn one, I never learn from this huge ass mistake. I do it to myself over and over and over again. ARGHHHHHH!
Wednesday, July 7, 2010
I shall be back in Aug with regular post in a fresh new place. I LOVE YOU MY DARLINGS
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Been a while since I put up a decent entry huh.. Looking pretty dull without any fun pictures...
I think its too soon,
I think its too fast,
I think I'm making a mistake,
I think we might make it,
I think we might not work,
I think I'm falling for you,
I think we will grow.
They say that we must prepare to fail,
I think I will keep fighting till I cant.
We wont fall. We will grow.
K. Sujitha Nair D/O K. Kalarasingam Nair S/O Krishnan Nair.
Monday, May 17, 2010
2) I WILL GET MY LIFE BACK ON TRACK REAL SOON.
3) I'M MISSING YOU, EVEN THOUGH YOU'RE 5 MINS AWAY FROM ME.
4) I FEEL LIKE I'M FIGHTING A LOSING BATTLE WITH MY FAMILY WITH EVERY DISCUSSION THAT REVOLVES AROUND MY FUTURE.
5) DISCUSSING ABOUT MY PLANS FOR THE FUTURE DEPRESSES ME FYI. COS THE SIBLINGS THINK I'M MAKING A MISTAKE. LIKE THEY ALWAYS THINK I AM.
6) I DO NOT WANT TO WORK OR GO INTO ANYTHING REMOTELY LINKED TO TOURISM. END OF DICUSSION.
7) SPA ALANGARA'S FACIAL SUCKS ASS!
8) I LOVE BUYING PRETTY UNDIES!!
9) I HAVE A LONGGG ASS LIST OF THINGS TO DO AND DATES TO GO ON WITH MY DARLINGS.
10) I WANT TO REVAMP MY ROOM!! PAINT IT RED!
11) I NEED TO DO SOMETHING DRASTIC TO MY HAIR.
12) LOVES SENDING HAND WRITTEN LETTERS TO HER FRIENDS. FOR THE FUN OF IT.
13) I WANT MORE CLUBBING DATES!
14) I LOVE DRAWING ON MYSELF.
15) I HAVE A VEEEEEEEERY SHORT ATTENTION SPAN. IF YOU NOTICED.
ok I actually had a 2 page essay typed in this entry..... BUT I decided it was tooooo personal to showcase it for ALL to see.. sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo heres a really random I-Wasting-Your-God-Damn-Time Entry!! hahaha
K.Sujitha Nair D/O Kalarasingam Nair S/O Krishnan Nair
Monday, April 12, 2010
I have nothing in mind. Like seriously. Why must celebrating your 21st be such a big deal? Its just another year.. I mean its not like the Queen of England is going to come down to Jurong West and give me a blank cheque to get anything and everything I want just cos I'm 21 rite!!!
And I'm not interested in the typical indian way of celebrating their 21st.
1) Book a hall. Either at Chevrons(however you spell it), any SAFRA hall.
2) If no.1 fails, book a chalet. Pasir Ris, East Coast Park, Changi. All applicable.
3) Hire a DJ. This is a MUST! Cos if not then no Number 4!
4) Must have a dancefloor. So that after like 11pm when the older relatives leave the area the younger ones can get down to business.
5) Must have a host. To entertain the guest. Crack up jokes. Make guest do reaaaaally lame stuff.
6) One month before your birthday, Go for a photoshoot. Most of the time the pics come out looking like they're from your engagement.
7) Have big grand entrance. Most prob in a prom-like dress or a really bling-ed out sari.
8) Have a special performance by one of the "it" dance group at that point of time.
9) Have Speech given by the birthday girl/boi, their mother,father,sister,brother,uncle,aunty,grandmother,neighbour,boyfriend,girlfriend,bff,bff's boi/gal,neighbours cat and dogs...... and so on....
10) And the end of ther day... going home with an empty bank account and lots of presents.
I dont want that.. All I want is.. Me. Surrounded by my friends. Good food. Good drinks. Good music. And I'm HAPPPPY! But I dooooo have a theme in mind. LOL
So yes............. this is reallllly random.